You want to find the right home, in the right location, at the right price – and you want to do it quickly, with minimum hassle. The best way to do that is to work with a professional real estate representative who understands your wants and needs, your time frame and your financial boundaries. A buyer’s agent is your advocate and is responsible for protecting your best interests. A good real estate agent will provide you with essential information so that you can make an informed decision. When buying a NEW CONSTRUCTION home– we can advise you on who is a preferred and reputable builder and which models are the most attractive to the buying population when its time to resell. We take into account preferred locations and neighbourhoods, as well as upgrades that will enhance the future marketability of your home and offer you the best return on the upgrade investment. The onsite Salesperson is representing the builder. As a Buyer, you should have your own representation to protect your interests.
Here are just a few of the services a Royal LePage Team Realty Sales Representative will provide as your buyer’s representative:
- Provide information about local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities and find neighbourhoods that will work with your lifestyle and budget
- Pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, thereby saving you time
- Identify the potential problem areas in a home and guide you away from “lemons”
- Take you through the properties you are interested in and/or preview properties on your behalf
- Research properties to identify potential problems to help you make an informed decision prior to making an offer to purchase the property
- Advise you on how to structure your offer, present the offer to the seller’s real estate agent and the seller, and negotiate on your behalf
- Assist you in securing financing and advise you of your legal options
- Recommend appraisal, home inspection and contracting services, as appropriate.
A Royal LePage Team sales representative will fully represent you throughout the process of buying real estate.
Selling a home takes more than just putting a “for sale” sign out front. At Royal LePage Team Realty, our REALTORS® have training and experience to help you determine the right list price, come up with an effective marketing strategy and anticipate and help resolve any problems that may come up during the selling process. In our mission to deliver a premier level of service, we recognize that for most consumers, our homes are our greatest assets and need protection from eroding sale prices. Our commitment to our sellers is not to sell your home at any price, but to obtain the highest price possible, thereby protecting your equity.
Here are just a few of the services a Royal LePage Team Realty Sales Representative will provide as your real estate listing representative:
- Provide sellers with a home evaluation and comparative market analysis, including statistics specific to the seller’s home and neigbourhood and identify the number of buyers who could potentially be in the marketplace to buy the seller’s home over the proposed listing period.
- Provide Listing Action Plans and Listing Maintenance Plans to walk you through each phase of the listing contract and sale process.
- Create a customized Marketing Plan to attract the highest number of buyers in the marketplace
- Consult with sellers regarding every aspect of a sale transaction and make recommendations throughout the entire sale process.
- Careful review of documents related to the real estate transaction to ensure that the seller is protected even after closing. If legal issues arise, Royal LePage Team Realty has a broker on staff who is also a lawyer and who is available for sales representatives/brokers to consult.
- Negotiate on the Seller’s behalf. Having a skilled negotiator representing your interest is critical to completing a successful real estate transaction, our real estate agents have undergone extensive training to ensure the best possible outcome for his/her sellers.
A Royal LePage Team sales representative will fully represent you throughout the process of selling real estate.